What does KSA Member Services Do?
We are a team of Kwantlen Student Association staff specialists who provide access and delivery of front-line services and assistance to our student membership in a wide range of areas. We also provide invaluable support to the operation of the KSA. Member Services have offices on each KPU campus.
Come Visit Us!
Member Services Hours
We are doing our best to have offices open on campus. Check out our office hours for each campus and come say hi.
Cloverdale (Located near KPU Cafeteria) 604.598.6053:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Langley (Located near KPU Bookstore) 604.599.3289:
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Richmond (Located near KPU Library and Rotunda) 604.599.2721:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Surrey (Located in Cedar 1240) 604.599.2126:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Hours are subject to change.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more help or if we can’t answer the phone!
For Health and Dental Benefits please phone 604.599.2431 or email email@example.com
- To obtain KPU student pricing you must have your KPU student ID card at the time of purchase.
- To purchase any student-discounted items you must have a debit or credit card (no cash accepted).
- Movie tickets (Cineplex)
- Live Show Theater Tickets (see Member Services and campus poster boards for availability)
- Playland tickets for KPU students – discounted when KPU student ID shown. One ticket per student ID presented.
Note: Only Cineplex movie tickets are available until further notice
- Condoms (external and internal)
- Menstrual products
- KSA Student Food Bank services
- Ongoing events
- Lab Coat and Goggle Rental (refundable deposit required)
- Free Fresh Produce Program
- The KSA offers free lockers for KPU students
- Come to Member Services with your student card to sign up
- Lockers are rented on a semester basis only
- Students must renew their registered lockers before the end of the semester
- If the locker is not renewed, the lock will be cut and the contents removed and kept for 30 days (after that the contents will be donated)
- Renewals can be done in person or by email starting the first month of each semester (email firstname.lastname@example.org to renew)
- Binding, printing and photocopying provided
- Laminating (price dependent on paper size)
- Local faxing – Student ID required
- Free document scanning – Student ID required