We’re excited to be back on campus with you this semester! Check out our current hours for each campus and come say hi.
What Does KSA Member Services Do?
We are the team of Kwantlen Student Association staff specialists who provide access and delivery of front-line services and assistance to our student membership in a wide range of areas. We also provide invaluable support to the operation of the KSA. Member Services have offices on each KPU campus. Visit us at the Langley, Surrey, Tech and Richmond campuses!
Surrey Campus | 604.599.2110
Richmond Campus | 604.599.2721
Langley Campus | 604.599.3289
Tech Campus | 604.598.6053
- To obtain KPU student pricing you must have your KPU student ID card at time of purchase.
- To purchase any student discounted items you must have a debit or credit card (no cash accepted).
- Movie tickets (Cineplex)
- Live Show Theater Tickets (see Member Services and campus poster boards for availability)
- Playland tickets for KPU students – discounted when KPU student ID shown. One ticket per student ID presented.
Note: These passes are not available for 2021 until further notice because of the current COVID restrictions.
- The KSA offers free lockers for KPU students
- Come to Member Services with your student card to sign up
- Lockers are rented on a semester basis only
- Students must renew their registered lockers before the end of the semester
- If the locker is not renewed, the lock will be cut and the contents removed and kept for 30 days (after that the contents will be donated)
- Renewals can be done in person or by email starting the third month of each semester (email firstname.lastname@example.org to renew)
- Cheap binding
- Laminating (price dependent on paper size)
- Cheap printing and photocopying
- Cheap long distance faxing
- Free local faxing – Student ID required
- Free document scanning – Student ID required